Thursday, July 27, 2006

Oracle E-Bsuiness Suite Certification

Oracle has recently released Certification for E-Business Suite
If you are looking for some Certification Course or Test Paper Demo, click on Ad displaying on top of this page (I am planning to Buy one & will share with you as soon as I have them )

Here is official site for Oracle Applications E-Business Suite 11i Certification path
http://www.oracle.com/global/us/education/certification/ebusiness_index.html

Basically three paths a) 11i Financial Consultant b) 11i Supply Chain Consultant c) 11i Application Technology Administrator

For DBA's third one Apps Tech Administrator , You should clear three Exams 231, 232 and 233 it can be in any order but you should clear all thee in order to pass.

Have you ever wondered whats 1Z0 before all exams & sometime (very few ) 1Z1 as well so whats difference between then . Well 1Z0 is actual test & 1Z1 is beta Exam . So actual Exma is
not released yet but still you can go for Beta Exam . I am planning to go for certification but don't have demo test papers ( Though you can find some in sponsored link on this blog but I am not sure how useful are these )

As soon as I have some demo papers I will share with you all .

If you have any doubt in Certification Path donot forget to mail me at atul_iiit@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Blogger gingpoy said...

"If you are looking for some Certification Course or Test Paper Demo, click on Ad displaying on top of this page (I am planning to Buy one & will share with you as soon as I have them )" - Wheres the Ad? :D I also plan to take the Oracle 11i Application Technology Administrator after my exam on Oracle Database 10g Workshop II :)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Hassan Shoaib said...

Please if you have some material then kindly share with me.Any material or links would be appreciated

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home